Dr Farzaneh Doosti (PhD in English Literature) is a lecturer in English, literary consultant, bilingual translator and researcher based in Tehran, Iran. Her areas of interest include interdisciplinary and comparative studies, diaspora studies, phenomeno-semiotics, ecocritical studies, narratology, visual studies, gender studies, and Persian literature.
- nominee of the 2nd Abolhassan Najafi Award for Literary Translation (2018)
- winner of the 6th Book Criticism Festival (2009)
- winner of the 12th Iran International Festival of University Theater (2009)
- winner of the 11th Iran International Festival of University Theater (2008)
- winner of the first prize for research in Tajrobeh Theater Festival (2008)